|Event: Pub, Charme 3|
"Yorproblemsh I wanna have...wanna my for that nise bottel of bear?"
|Participants|| Main: Charme and Guild Master|
Minor: Recette and Tear
|Unlocked|| Get Charme as customer|
How to unlock
- Unlock Charme as customer
- Unknown Day, notes say max. Day 17
- '/' separates the text like in the game if cutting a sentence.
[Recette (smiling) and Tear left]
- Hey, coming to the pub reminds me.
I heard there's a girl here who's been handing out advice to people lately.
[Recette (smiling) comes from left]
- Advice? Well, that would not be very surprising for a fortuneteller or such.
But... here in the pub?
- Apparently she can clear up any problem you have in seconds!
[Happy (closed eyes)] I kinda wonder who it is!
[Screen goes black and switches to Charme (standing right, drunken)]
Wish I got why thish w's happenin' lately...
[A worried Guild Master comes from the left]
- Uh, excuse me, you're... yeah, you have to be. Will you hear me out?
- M'kay, I'll lishhen, go 'head.
- My wife terrifies me so much at this point that I can't even look at / alcohol without feeling guilty! Help!
Charme, closes Eyes and smiles
- Ahh, women're easy to handle. I should know, right?
Just do... little thingsh t'keep her happy. That'll solve y'rproblemsh.
Guild Master, very happy (bright smile with closed eyes)
- Huh. Yeah, that makes sense! I'll try that out! Thanks!
[Guild Master out, 1 second passes]
Charme, opens Eyes again (Question face?)
Been a lotta people like tha' lately. Wonder why?