Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Amber Garden is the third dungeon in Recettear and further increases the quality of item drops and ingredients.
To unlock it you must first complete the Jade Way and unlock Charme as an adventurer. An event will be triggered in the Town Square during morning or noon time slots featuring an unknown girl searching for her sister. Afterwards a scene with Charme in the shop will then announce the new dungeon.
- Having the book "Booze of the World" on display underneath your window will increase the chances of Charme showing up in the store.
The Amber Garden consists of 30 floors in the standard style of 4 floors and a boss stage.
|Floor||Boss||Level||HP||Drops (c, uc, r)|
|5F||Eyebat King||13||510||Coffee Beans, Brave Heart|
|10F||The Insect King||15||570||Tough Shell, Insect King Shell|
|15F||Gauntlet (Bombs, Eyebats, Slimes, Knights & Ropers)|
|20F||Volcanicrab||17||630||Tough Shell, Tough Stone|
|25F||The Crowned Slime (x2)||18||440||Slime Liver, N/A, Slime Stone|
|30F||Tielle||16||400||Sweets - All Types, Superarm Band, Sweet Sweets|
Ingredient Farming Notes
|1-5||Gnoll, Puncher||Chestnut||Special Inkwell|
|1-5||Slimes, Blue, Green, Red||Slime Fluid|
|1-10||Gnoll, Thrower||Chestnut||Charred Lizard|
|1-10||Roper, Orange||Powerful Antivenom||Red Oil|
|1-30||Eyebat, Yellow||Bat Wing||Fin Fan|
|1-30||Knight, Blue||Toothpicks||Water Crystal|
|6-10||Jack-o-lanterns||Gaseous Grass||Herb Seed|
|6-30||Roper, Blue||Powerful Antivenom||Eternal Ice|
|6-30||Slimes, Red, Yellow||Slime Fluid|
|11-30||Roper, Yellow||Powerful Antivenom||Purity Ring|
|16-30||Knight, Grey||Toothpicks||Void Crystal|
|21-30||Bombs, Red||Gunpowder||Natural Heater|
|21-30||Eyebat, Green||Bat Wing||Fin Fan|
|21-30||Jack-o-lanterns||Gaseous Grass||Herb Seed|
|26-30||Snow Rabbits||Fur Ball||Nut Mix|
- 1-5 : Charred Lizard, Fin Fan, Honey, Red Oil, Special Inkwell, Water Crystal
- 6-10 : Charred Lizard, Eternal Ice, Fin Fan, Herb Seed, Honey, Red Oil, Water Crystal
- 11-15: Fin Fan, Eternal Ice, Purity Ring, Water Crystal
- 16-20: Fin Fan, Eternal Ice, Purity Ring, Void Crystal, Water Crystal
- 21-25: Fin Fan, Eternal Ice, Herb Seed, Natural Heater, Purity Ring, Void Crystal, Water Crystal
- 26-30: Fin Fan, Eternal Ice, Herb Seed, Natural Heater, Purity Ring, Void Crystal, Water Crystal, Nut Mix
A table of items that can be found in chests in this dungeon by level they were discovered. An asterisk after an item indicates that the item cannot be purchased at the Guild or Market.
This list is incomplete. Feel free to add items you found to expand it.